Learn to scuba dive safely & explore the marine world with La Manga Dive School
- Discover Scuba Diving in the calm waters of the Mar Menor or the Mediterranean with a Try Dive.
- Open up an international underwater world for yourself by completing our PADI Open Water course.
- Take a snorkelling or diving trip off the coast of Murcia with a PADI instructor as your guide.
- All diving courses at our Murcia base are conducted to PADI standards. PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world leader in diving education.
- Around 70% of scuba diving certifications world-wide are issued by PADI. PADI diving qualifications are internationally recognised.
- The coastal waters of Murcia are ideally suited for teaching diving skills.
- We run regular Discover Scuba (Try Dive), Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver courses through the season.
- We offer PADI’s new e-learning on-line Open Water Course – where you can study the theory and take the exams at your own pace and in your own home.
- We guarantee small classes (maximum of 4 students per Open Water course)
- Our courses include all instructional materials, any equipment required and scuba diving insurance
- Our staff are native English speakers
- We offer diving trips to the best dive sites in Murcia.
- The La Manga area is home to the Islas Hormigas / Cabo de Palos marine reserve, which offers some of the best scuba diving in Spain.
- Barracuda, wrasse, bream, grouper, moray eels are regularly seen on reserve dives. You may even be lucky enough to encounter an eagle ray.
- La Manga Dive School is permitted to dive the reserve, but numbers are strictly controlled so please book in advance.
- Closer to our base at Puerto Tomás Maestre, El Farallon, La Laja and Isla Grosa offer good boat diving for all levels.
- There are a number of wrecks in the area for experienced divers. El Naranjito is probably the most famous of these. Experience of deep / wreck diving is a pre-requisite.
- Our boat trips leave from Puerto Tomás Maestre – a short walk from the dive centre.
- If you want to dive with us but are based on the mainland (e.g. Mazarron or Torrevieja), we can pick you up from Santiago de la Ribera (near San Javier) in our RIB. Contact us for more information.
La Manga Dive School is a British owned and run, PADI Dive Centre. Our shop and classroom are in the Dársena Cero Commercial Centre at the entrance to Puerto Tomás Maestre, La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia, South-east Spain (see map). Puerto Tomás Maestre is a popular holiday destination – all amenities are within easy walking distance. You can find out about accommodation, facilities and things to do in the area on our diving holidays page. If you’d prefer, we’ll arrange a diving and accommodation package for you. Just get in touch – we’ll be happy to help.